The following documents may be required to process your loan.
- Completed Loan Application form with your signature;
- Proof of income – i.e. pay stubs.
- Bank statements showing last 90 days of banking transactions;
- Recent phone or utility bill (from the home address listed on application);
- Copies of two (2) pieces of I.D. – Government issued with photo and signature;
- Lease or Rental Agreement, Rent Receipt, proof of mortgage, or a signed statement from someone you are living with.
Please Read Before Signing: As a condition of Progressa lending me money based on the information provided above, I make the following representation: I am not contemplating filing for bankruptcy within the next 6 months and have not consulted with an attorney or trustee concerning bankruptcy in the last 6 months.
Please note that Progressa does not currently lend to or solicit business from U.S. residents or residents of countries other than Canada. Please note that Progressa does not ever request a security deposit in exchange for processing a loan. Should you receive any such calls or requests, please contact our support centre at 1-855-723-LOAN.